Mike Lindell Just Told Fox News, WE ARE GOING TO WAR! kristel August 1, 2021 Uncategorized You Might Like One of Fox News’ largest advertisers Mike Lindell Chief Executive of MyPillow is now pulling his ads with the network. This “pillow fight” is now getting really ugly, I mean we’re talking millions worth of ads. On Thursday night, Mike Lindell announced that he is pulling his commercials from the network because they won’t run a commercial pushing baseless claims of voter fraud in the 2020 election. The tension between Fox News and Mike Lindell is no secret, and Lindell made a valid point against Fox News. “Shame on Fox News! Shame on them,” Lindell said. “When I was told they wouldn’t run the ad, I said to cut off advertising on Fox immediately and indefinitely.” In response to Lindell’s claim that he was immediately pulling his ads, Fox News said in a statement: “It’s unfortunate Mr. Lindell has chosen to pause his commercial time on FOX News given the level of success he’s experienced in building his brand through advertising on the number one cable news network.” Lindell, a staunch supporter of President Trump, is convinced that there was significant fraud in the 2020 election, and he’s not shy about discussing it, which has gotten some folks, including Mike, into “legal trouble.” But that hasn’t stopped him from talking about it. Mike is holding a cyber symposium where he’ll be speaking live on that topic, among other things. And when Fox refused to air his 1-minute ad to promote that event, Lindell pulled every one of his ads…$50 million dollars worth… CNBC reports that Lindell told CNBC on Friday he is pulling ads from Fox News after the network said it wouldn’t take one of his commercials promoting a symposium that will press election-fraud claims. MyPillow is one of Fox News and Tucker Carlson’s biggest advertisers. Lindell said he spent almost $50 million on the network last year and about $19 million this year to run his ads. “It’s unfortunate Mr. Lindell has chosen to pause his commercial time on FOX News given the level of success he’s experienced in building his brand through advertising on the number one cable news network,” a Fox News spokesperson told CNBC in an emailed statement. Lindell told CNBC in a phone interview he made the decision to back out after Fox News declined to run a one-minute spot that promotes a cyber symposium, which he will be livestreaming from Aug. 10 to Aug. 12. “I pulled all of my ads. Every one,” Lindell said. “If there are any stragglers today, it’s a fluke.” Fox News has also been sued by Dominion. It alleges the cable news network falsely claimed Dominion’s voting machines were rigged during the 2020 presidential election. Fox News has moved to dismiss the suit. It’s ridiculous – Fox News will happily take Mike’s money, but won’t stand behind him and what he believes in…and he’s their biggest advertiser – so imagine what they think about their lowly viewers? Sources: WayneDupree, CNBC Share on Facebook Tweet Follow us Share Share Share Share Share Leave a Reply Cancel Reply Your email address will not be published.CommentName* Email* Website Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.