BREAKING: HARRY AND MEGHAN HAVE JUST LOST EVERYTHING! dan February 22, 2020 Uncategorized You Might Like This whole thing with the Royal Family is strange in that if they didn’t want to be in the public light they could have just kinda snuck back into the palace for a little while and not have dealt with a lot of this for a while. Or, better yet, they could have just locked their social media down and not looked at anything. It’s not like someone was waking them up in the middle of the night forcing them to look at bad publicity. It’s like a member of my family won about five million dollars off of a lottery ticket a couple of years ago. Once he got the money deposited the first thing he did was he locked down his social media accounts to where only maybe a half dozen people could see them, close family and stuff like that. Then he and his wife filtered out mentions of anything that would cause them to have to deal with anything negative. It took him a half of a morning and two cups of coffee to solve a problem Meghan and Harry apparently can’t deal with. Goodbye, your royal highnesses. Hello, life as — almost — ordinary civilians. Prince Harry and his wife, Meghan, are quitting as working royals and will no longer use the titles “royal highness” or receive public funds for their work under a deal announced Saturday by Buckingham Palace. Releasing details of the dramatic split, triggered by the couple’s unhappiness with life under media scrutiny in the royal fishbowl, the palace said Harry and Meghan will cease to be working members of the royal family when the new arrangements take effect within months, in the “spring of 2020.” The couple will no longer use the titles His Royal Highness and Her Royal Highness, but they are not being stripped of them. They will be known as Harry, Duke of Sussex and Meghan, Duchess of Sussex. Harry will remain a prince and sixth in line to the British throne. The agreement also calls for Meghan and Harry to repay 2.4 million pounds ($3.1 million) in taxpayers’ money that was spent renovating their home near Windsor Castle, Frogmore Cottage. The couple’s departure is a wrench for the royal family, but Queen Elizabeth II had warm words for them in a statement Saturday. The queen said she was pleased that “together we have found a constructive and supportive way forward for my grandson and his family. Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved members of my family.” “I recognize the challenges they have experienced as a result of intense scrutiny over the last two years and support their wish for a more independent life,” Elizabeth said. “It is my whole family’s hope that today’s agreement allows them to start building a happy and peaceful new life.” The announcement came after days of talks among royal courtiers sparked by Meghan and Harry’s announcement last week that they wanted to step down as senior royals and live part-time in Canada. “The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are grateful to Her Majesty and the Royal Family for their ongoing support as they embark on the next chapter of their lives. As agreed in this new arrangement, they understand that they are required to step back from Royal duties, including official military appointments. They will no longer receive public funds for Royal duties,” Buckingham Palace said in a statement, according to Fox News. Read More Share on Facebook Tweet Follow us Share Share Share Share Share Leave a Reply Cancel Reply Your email address will not be published.CommentName* Email* Website Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.