The thing with the Wikileaks situation with Julian Assange is that it seems that so many people outside the main circle of involvement have so much interest in what happens to this man.
Think about it, he knows where EVERYONE has the bodies buried. This is why for so many years they have basically forced him to have to sit in an embassy, basically messing with his life.
Sweden has dropped the investigation into alleged rape by WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange.
Julian Assange spent seven years in Ecuador’s London embassy before he was dramatically dragged out in April.
Fox News reports he is still wanted in the U.S. to face 18 counts, including conspiring to hack government computers and violating an espionage law.
WikiLeaks editor-in-chief Kristinn Hrafnssonsaid responded to the news:
“Let us now focus on the threat Mr. Assange has been warning about for years…the belligerent prosecution of the United States and the threat it poses to the First Amendment.”
TOP TEN Clinton Scandals That Wikileaks Exposed And That YOU Need To Know About:
1. Mrs. Clinton had a cozy and improper relationship with the mainstream media.
2. The State Department paid special attention to “Friends of Bill.”
3. Mrs. Clinton argued for “a hemispheric common market with open trade and open borders.”
4. The Clinton campaign was in touch with the Department of Justice officials regarding the release of her emails.
5. The Clinton camp was tipped off to the release of the Benghazi emails.
6. Mrs. Clinton admitted sometimes her public and private positions differ.
7. Mrs. Clinton’s spokesman mocked Catholics and evangelicals as “severely backward.”
8. Mrs. Clinton admitted she has a hard time relating to the struggles of the middle class.
9. Mrs. Clinton’s campaign used Benghazi as a distraction from the email scandal.
10. The Clinton team strategized on how to delay releasing emails, knowing it was against the law.
THE MUELLER REPORT REVEALED WHY ASSANGE FEARED HILLARY CLINTON:
Last week, the left cheered the arrest of Wikileaks’ Julian Assange. Today, CNN’s Jake Tapper discussed how the Mueller report points out that the dissemination of information by Wikileaks’ Julian Assange was not a crime, that he would have had to have a hand in the hacking of the emails. Tapper then attempted to prove that Donald Trump Jr coordinated with Julian Assange. Tapper cites public tweets about Hillary’s email releases as evidence of collusion and ends his discussion by admitting Assange is not guilty of anything.