The Bottom Has FALLEN Out On Pervert Disney’s Bottom Line! kristel April 16, 2022 Uncategorized Americans are losing trust in Disney’s radical agenda over our Children, new polling shows. Nearly 70 percent of general-election voters say they are less likely to do business with Disney after reports that it plans to include sexual ideology in new content for children, according to Trafalgar Group survey that was conducted on April 4-8. The survey comes after an executive producer admitted to advancing a “not-at-all-secret gay agenda” to insert queerness into children’s animation during a Disney staff meeting on Florida’s Parental Rights in Education legislation last month. A viral clip of Disney’s recent “Reimagine Tomorrow” meeting was shared on Twitter in late March. Wherein Latoya Raveneau, identified as an executive producer for Disney Television Animation, said the company has been pushing hard for what she described as her “not-at-all-secret gay agenda.” SCOOP: I’ve obtained video from inside Disney’s all-hands meeting about the Florida parental rights bill, in which executive producer Latoya Raveneau says her team has implemented a “not-at-all-secret gay agenda” and is regularly “adding queerness” to children’s programming. pic.twitter.com/eJnZMpKIXT — Christopher F. Rufo (@realchrisrufo) March 29, 2022 Western Journal noted that most Americans disapprove of that approach: The survey said, “News reports reveal Disney is focusing on creating content to expose young children to sexual ideas. Does this make you more or less likely to do business with Disney?” A whopping 57.2 percent said they were “much less likely” and 11 percent said “less likely” to do so, for a total of 68.2 percent. Meanwhile, only 9.4 percent said Disney’s support of radical leftism makes them interested in giving the entertainment giant more support, while 22.5 percent said they had no opinion on the issue. According to the poll, people across the political spectrum have found themselves losing faith in Disney. A huge majority of Republicans and independents said they were less likely to patronize Disney now, and almost half of Democrats also agreed. The poll also found 85.3 percent of Republicans said they are less likely to continue using Disney products, while 72.5 of independents and 48.2 percent of Democrats said the same. Almost 78 percent of Republicans, 72 percent of independents, and 59 percent of Democrats said they would support a family-friendly alternative to Disney. The poll was conducted between April 4 and 8 among a sample of 1,079 likely general election voters and has a margin of error of plus or minus 2.99 percent. Disney has committed to producing more LGBTQ content following backlash from staffers over Florida’s Parental Rights in Education bill, which prohibits teaching gender ideology and sexual orientation in kindergarten through third-grade classrooms. BREAKING: Crowd chants “GROOMING IS WRONG” as the protests outside of Disney continues. #Disney pic.twitter.com/8Xm29041G4 — Emri Moore (@emrimooretv) April 14, 2022 The Ohio-based group Moms for America also has planned a protest for this coming weekend at Disney’s Florida resort. Join us this Saturday, at the entrance of Disney Springs (Hotel Plaza Boulevard and SR 535), from 2:00-4:00 PM EST to signal to Disney that its liberal agenda is not acceptable or safe to mothers and families across the country. #BoycottDisney pic.twitter.com/5rgwT0r3dH — Moms for America (@momsforamerica) April 13, 2022 Continue reading here: TheWesternJournal Sources: TheWesternJournal, Trafalgar Group survey Share on FacebookTweetFollow us Leave a Reply Cancel ReplyYour email address will not be published.CommentName* Email* Website Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.