On Friday, Michigan Constitutional Attorney Matthew DePerno revealed his much anticipated Michigan Elections Forensics Report.
Documents that contain a total of 262 pages carry findings and exhibits for evidence of extensive fraud with regard to the 2020 election.
He provided a series of tweets and graphs with explanations that showed a statistical impossibility between predicted registration vs. turnout in Antrim County and 8 other counties. Michigan is attempting to prevent the truth from coming out, as suspected.
Matthew Deperno found the following:
Modem chips embedded in Dominion Voting System computer motherboards
Following is the discovery unearthed by Attorney Matt DePerno during his investigation into Antrim County election fraud.
- ES&S DS200 voting machine was found to have a Telit LE910-SV1 Modem Chip installed on its motherboard
- Chip utilized a commercial Verizon SIM card with an Access Point Name (APN) configuration specific to the ES&S DS200 provisioning.
Telit LE910-SV1 Modem Chip
- Enable communication between voting system equipment and election servers
- Designed to operate on a virtual private network
- Testing has revealed that the same SIM card could be used in a separate wireless hotspot device. This device could then join the same APN as the ES&S voting machines.
Why is this important?
- ES&S equipment is used in eight Michigan counties: Alcona, Bay, Emmet, Grand Traverse, Kalamazoo, Macomb, Mason, Roscommon
- It demonstrates that computers can be connected to internet without any discernable ethernet or external modem connection
- It demonstrates that Dominion Voting Systems are not the only electronic voting system with security vulnerabilities
- It is very difficult to detect unless you pry open the machine case to investigate the hardware
- It drives the imperative for disciplined hardware certification as well as software certification
- Anyone with access to any SIM card could have pre-programmed access to the APN.
- It demonstrates how electronic voting systems could be connected to the internet with minimal risk of detection.
Antrim County: Cover Up?
Antrim County Clerk Sheryl Guy is digging into her own bag of tricks in an attempt to deceive people determined to get to the bottom of what truly caused a 5,754 vote flip from Donald Trump to Joe Biden in the 2020 election.
Here are the links to Matthew DePerno’s findings:
Watch it here: Lets Fix Stuff/Youtube