A young single mother lost her baby allegedly to a situation that has been causing more than 500 American deaths each year.

According to reports, the screams of a young mother were bone-chilling after she found two of her infant triplets dead. She could be heard screaming as she ran outside her house and into the street repeating “My babies, my babies.”

Neighbors said they heard her screams and saw her run into the street in pure grief after discovering two of her triplet babies not breathing. Sarah Owens, 29, was doing what every mother of an infant baby or babies does first thing in the morning. That is to check on the babies who were still asleep, but this is when she found that two of her infants weren’t breathing.

When she checked on her 5-month-old triplets, she found that her sons, Charlie and Noah, were not breathing. The triplet boys had one survivor and that was Ethan, who was “unharmed.”

After an investigation, the possibility of sudden infant death syndrome has also emerged. However, it is being believed that carbon monoxide poisoning is the major reason for babies’ death.

The source informed that carbon monoxide is a colorless and odorless substance, and it cannot be determined if one is being exposed to the gas at a dangerous level.

For that reason, houses are recommended to have monitors in place that would show if the house is being exposed to a dangerous level of carbon monoxide. It was also informed that more than 150 Americans die every year due to carbon monoxide poisoning.

During the time of Owen’s tragedy, she was preparing to move her family because her landlord had sold the home.

The triplets’ godmother, Siobhan Boyd, had created a GoFundMe campaign to support Owen during her time of tragedy and ‘financial stress.’

Owen is a single mother who had the entire responsibility of looking after her children as well as the household. But she had been doing a wonderful job at handling all her duties.

“Their mum doted on them, she is a lovely girl and a good mother who gets lots of help from her parents. They were beautiful little boys and coming along well,” Owen’s neighbor Anne Way said.

Source: AWM

About The Author

Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.