How This Korean SEXUALLY BLACKMAILED Dozens Of Women Is Absolutely Sickening! dan March 26, 2020 Uncategorized I hate to make everything in relation to the coronavirus, but it seems that is where we are at in the world these days. One thing that is has proved is that more people can work online or work from home than we previously imagined possible. A friend of mine works for a small newspaper in our old hometown was telling me about how he set the type for an entire newspaper (once a week) by going online and setting the type that way. The advertisements, everything. It’s good that people are finding new ways to get the job done from home. However, as history has proved time and time again, if there is a good way to use something that there is also a terrible and horrible way to use it as well. Even in times where we are boarding up our homes and staying indoors as much as possible, we need to be on the lookout for people that would want to take advantage of others. A sexual blackmail ring that operated on the app Telegram and targeted dozens of women, including underage girls, has rocked South Korea and triggered demands for authorities to crack down on the rising number of sexual offences online. Police on Wednesday took the unusual step of naming the man who allegedly ran an online network that lured at least 58 women and 16 girls into what authorities called “virtual enslavement” by blackmailing them into sending degrading and, in come cases, violent sexual images of themselves. Cho Ju-bin faces charges of violating the child protection act, the privacy act and the sexual abuse act, as well as abuse, threats, and coercion, after he was identified as the blackmail ring’s leader. The 25-year-old, who allegedly used the nickname “baksa,” or “doctor” in Korean, is accused of distributing and streaming the videos in a group chatroom on the messaging service Telegram. Police, who have referred the case to prosecutors, made Cho’s name public after a record five million South Koreans signed multiple petitions on the presidential office website demanding that authorities reveal his identity. “I apologise to those who were hurt by me,” Cho said as he was led out of a police station in Seoul on Wednesday, but he did not respond when asked by reporters if he had admitted to the charges. “Thank you for ending the life of a demon that I couldn’t stop.” The decision to release Cho’s name came after the South Korean president, Moon Jae-in, denounced the crimes as “cruel”, adding that public anger was “justifiable”. Police will also investigate users who paid up to 1.5m won (US$1,200) in cryptocurrency payments to view the abusive images allegedly uploaded by Cho. Police said more than 260,000 people used similar sites, collectively known as Nth rooms, according to Yonhap news agency. Cho allegedly approached women seeking part-time work and offered them payment in return for nude photographs, Yonhap said. He then allegedly threatened to reveal the women’s identities unless they sent clips of themselves performing sexual acts, including those involving violence. Read More Leave a Reply Cancel ReplyYour email address will not be published.CommentName* Email* Website Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.